1. Students will learn to apply the basic theories of economics in critical thinking and problem solving in real life.
2. Students will be able to identify and use economics terminologies in oral and written communications.
3. Students will demonstrate an awareness of their role in the global economics environment.
4. Students will be able to make decisions wisely using cost-benefit analysis.
5. Students will demonstrate the ability to recognize when change is appropriate, to adapt to change as it occurs, and to take the lead in creating change as the country's economic environment changes.
6. Students will demonstrate an ability to examine their personal and professional beliefs and opinions and an understanding of the balance in life between work, play, family, and friends.
7. Students will demonstrate an understanding of their personal interests, abilities, strengths, and weaknesses as they pertain to professional career fields.
8. Students will demonstrate a basic understanding of career options available to them and will establish career objectives.