1. Develop a positive attitude towards learning Mathematics.
2. Perform mathematical operations and manipulations with confidence, speed and accuracy.
3. Think and reason precisely, logically and critically in any given situation.
4. Develop investigative skills in Mathematics.
5. Identify, concretise, symbolise and use mathematical relationships in everyday life.
6. Comprehend, analyse, synthesise, evaluate, and make generalizations so as to solve mathematical problems.
7. Collect, organize, represent, analyse, interpret data and make conclusions and predictions from its results.
8. Apply mathematical knowledge and skills to familiar and unfamiliar situations.
9. Appreciate the role, value and use of Mathematics in society.
10. Develop willingness to work collaboratively.
11. Acquire knowledge and skills for further education and training.
12. Communicate mathematical ideas.