NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL
MINORITY SCHOLARSHIPS FOR THE YEAR 2022-2023 (ONLINE)
It is very important to check for our College name as MOUNT CARMEL PU COLLEGE & our College DISE CODE as 29280602440 & then register.
• OFFLINE Scholarship application form will not be signed by the Principal.
• 2nd YEAR PUC STUDENTS CAN APPLY FOR ONLINE MINORITY SCHOLARSHIP
• 1st YEAR STUDENTS CAN APPLY FOR ONLINE MINORITY SCHOLARSHIP AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR X STD ORIGINAL
MARKS CARD FROM YOUR RESPECTIVE SCHOOLS
• CHECK GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION IN TH ENATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
• You should register only under our College DISE CODE (You are held responsible if you register under any other college name/any other DISE CODE & your application will not be approved by the college office for sanction of scholarship by the Minority Department.
• DOCUMENTATION: Kindly scan all the following documents mentioned below. After scanning, 2 sets of all the following documents to be submitted to the college office within 2 days from the date of online registration. Kindly sign the application form and on all the certificates. No changes in information filled by the student/parents will be entertained. Hence the students are informed to enter the details according to your documents and check repeatedly the entries made in the online application form before final submission.
DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT TO COLLEGE OFFICE AFTER ONLINE REGISTRATION:
2 sets of the following certificates along with printout of online application form to be stapled separately according to the order mentioned below:- (2 color passport size photos to be pasted on 2 sets of application forms)
1. Online application form (2 copies)
2. Copy of Previous Years marks cards (Marks card issued by the respective Board only –(2 copies)
ONLINE PRINTOUT OF THE MARKS CARD WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. 2ND Year PUC students should submit copies of X std & I PUC marks cards (2 copies each)
3. Copy of College Fees Receipt (tuition fees & other fees mentioned) (2 copies)
4. Copy of Bank Passbook front sheet with all students details (2 copies)
5. Copy of Aadhar Card of student ( 2 copies )
6. Copy of Valid Income & Caste Certificate by Tahsildar ( 2 copies)
7. INSTITUTION VERIFICATION FORM. (fill the form) (2 copies)
8. SELF DECLARATION OF FAMILY INCOME (filled & signed by student) (2 copies)
9. SELF DECLARATION OF MINORITY COMMUNITY BY STUDENT (filled & signed by student) (2 copies)
10. DECLARATION OF THE STUDENT (filled & signed by student) (2 copies)
11. BONAFIDE STUDENT CERTIFICATE – (Filled form with passport size photograph to submit to College Reception for signature of the Head of the Institution & enclose with the above documents) (2 copies)
12. AADHAR CONSENT FORM - (Only students Aadhar number to enter & signed by Parents (2 copies)
The above formats to download from college website or get it from the office from Ms.Roseline ( 2 copies of the above mentioned documents to be submitted along with the above forms.)
• ( Submit 2 sets of applications & certificates to College office for Principal attestation. First set of attested application & certificates will be returned to you to submit to Minority Office, VV Towers, Bangalore for sanction of scholarship)
• (Second set of attested application form & Certificates will be maintained in the college office for further reference)
• ( THE APPLICATION FORM WILL BE RETURNED AND REJECTED BY COLLEGE OFFICE IF THERE ARE ANY WRONG ENTERIES MADE IN THE ONLINE REGISTRATIONS)
• (LAST DATE FOR 2ND YEAR PUC STUDENTS TO APPLY ONLINE AND SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS TO COLLEGE OFFICE: 31st AUGUST, 2022)
"Online registrations of Minority Scholarship for the Year 2022-2023"