Alumni Association Inauguration
Alumni Association Inauguration - Invitation
The Mount Carmel PU College Alumni Association (MCPUCAA) is a vibrant group of former students with the shared vision and mission of creating a strong and lasting bond with their Alma mater.
The Association provides an interface with Ex-Carmelites and facilitates professional and social networking, all while providing a safe haven and a much- needed welcome break from work commitments.
The Alumni Association is driven with the common goal of propagating the message on women empowerment.
1. To act as a link between the "Alma Mater" and the "Alumni".
2. To provide a platform for interaction between Alumni, present students, faculty of the college and college administration.
3. To make available the expertise and experience of the Alumni for the development of research and educational activities of the college.
4. To provide every type of assistance to the members of the association.
5. To exchange professional knowledge, organize technical seminars, workshops and training courses.
6. To motivate the Alumni to participate actively and take the institution to even greater heights.
7. To conduct Annual Meet subject to the pandemic situation – (virtual/ offline).
Click on the above link Alumni Association