1. To give a brief introduction to all the statistical and quantitative techniques which are very helpful to students in their undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
2. Data scientists use Statistics to collect, evaluate, analyze, and draw conclusions from data.
3. Statistics allows Researchers to design studies, perform hypothesis tests to determine if some claim about a new treatment, new procedure, new manufacturing method etc. is true.
4. Statistical analysis is the foundation of evidence-based clinical practice and is a key in conducting new clinical research.
5. The syllabus is very useful to the students who join B.Com, BBM, CA, BCA, ICWA etc.
6. It is useful to candidates appearing for any type of competitive examination.